Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! Episode 12 is a doozy! We talk about a how mess of educational technology and have a great time doing it. We think you’ll like it too. Here is what we cover in this week’s episode.
1) Our awesome new intro and welcome Tony DePrato to IT Babble
2) A great way to use QR codes by Karen Mills. Read it here.
3) The kindle fire and nook tablet proxy settings – uh-oh!
4) Recording your grading process using document cameras.
5) The Khan Academy – Summer camp style
6) Tom Whitby’s post the heck with tech & my pots on digital note taking.
7) Tom Whitby’s post PD Paradigm Shift – good stuff here people.
8) Stanford class experiment
9) Taking tech breaks
That about does it for this week and man that is a ton of info am I wrong? Sit back for 30 minutes and enjoy the sultry sounds of Omar and Patrick as the give you the low down on ed tech.