Another good week and another great podcast episode. Here is what we talk about this week and for the record, Omar is not seeking help with his ZamZar addiction. Listen to find out what I’m talking about.
- Congrats to the UAE 40 years and still growing!
- LifeHacker’s article “How to Identify and Learn from Your Mistakes” and how it relates to education and teachers in particular.
- My post about ZamZar an online video converter
- Tony DePrato’s post about the IT budget and how it should cover any open source or free services (a great read people!)
- The relationship between Tom Whitby’s latest post “Many Lenses, But Little Focus” and Scott McCelod’s post “How NOT to reform American education“
- What the best tablet for schools might be inspired by a comment from my post “The Kindle Fire for your school?“
As always you can subscribe to our podcast in iTunes by following this link here, or listen by clicking on the play button below.