Man, it is a great podast even though we are down Tony this week (he’s out watching the Hunger Games). Omar and I though are super excited because it is the Final Four weekend, we’re on Spring Break and . . . we have officialy unveiled out one-to-one program at our school, so that’s what is we are talking about. We also mention the Flutter video (the new Twitter). You can view it here.
We would also love it if you subscribed our podcast on iTunes. You can click here to find it.
1) We are going 1:1 but why now?
2) BYOD vs school provided devices
3) Reasons why 1:1 can fail
4) What we are doing to help it succeed
5) PD what will this look at our school
6) What will IT classes look like after the roll out?
7) iPhone app of the week – Graphs
You can also listen to our podcast right here.