What a great episode this week. Tony, Omar and myself are joined by Preston and Cara Marlowe. It is our longest and best one yet. Lots of laugher and intelligent conversation about some of the most interesting ed tech topics. We also discuss some helpful websites for you and of course the iPhone app of the week. As always please subscribe to us on iTunes.
1) Tony’s post – “Too many VLE, PLNs, and Online Learning Spaces”
2) Easy image editor? Try www.picmonkey.com – It’s the new picnik
3) Patrick’s article “pen.io: A unique writing platform”
4) An article by Ann Michaelsen of MindShift “For Exams, is using the Internet Considered Cheating?”
5) iPhone app of the week – Stack the States
6) Liz Dwyer from good.is “Juilliard Brings Online Music Education to the Masses”
7) Gaming in class (Trade Nations or Thereau)
You can listen to our podcast right here as well.
or download it HERE!