It is just Omar and I this week but that does not deter the entertainment and educational value of this week’s podcast. We have a lot to talk about so check out our agenda below. Also, be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes.
- 1. Omar’s post “Please Don’t Call Me!”
- 2. Post from Jeff Utecht (www.thethinkingstick.com) – “Why there is no one way to go 1:1”
- 3.Tom Whitby’s (www.tomwhitby.wordpress.com) post – “How We Teach Trumps What We Teach”
- 4. iPhone App of the Week – Stack the Countries
- . In what kinds of technology should teachers be required to be competent? The debate about technology expectations for teachers.
- Mozilla Thimble helps you learn CSS and HTML things that can will go wrong
You can also listen to our podcast below our download it HERE!
2 thoughts on “Podcast Episode #36 – May 30, 2012”
Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my Stack the Countries app. I really appreciate it! FYI: There is a Lite version of Stack the Countries which is free so teachers can evaluate it before making a full purchase. All the best! -Dan
Dan thanks for the comment. I saw the lite version but was so impressed with Stack the States I went ahead and purchased the full version of Stack the Countries. I find that quality educational games on the iPhone are far and few between, so keep doing what you’re doing.