We are recording from the NESA Leadership Conference in Dubai. It is a great episode and we actually eneded up with our very first audience. Thank you to those two conference goers. At any rate it is a great episode. Check out what is in store for you below.
- NESA Leadership conference
- What’s the deal with the printing!?
- The Amanda Todd story
- How some students are viewing her – Hero
- How should have schools responded?
- People love to point fingers but who is to blame?
- What can we as teachers do about it?
- Facebook’s TOS regarding safety policy
- The whole Reddit brew-haha
- Freedom of the Internet? Should we even talk about this?
- Professional Development for IT
- What is the responsibility of the staff?
- What should be offered?
- How often should it be offered?
- Flipping the PD?
- iPhone app of the week – 30/30
As always you can listen to our show below.
You can also subscribe to us on iTunes here or find us on Podomatic here.
Even better yet, you can download the show here.