Another awesome podcast. What can I say we are on fire this week. Check out the agenda below and leave a comment.
- Tony’s post about a unified calendar system.
- Reviews on Meograph& Mozilla’s PopcornMaker (it’ll be up this afternoon)
- Making stories in a different way
- Ideas for improvement?
- How can it be used across the curriculum
- enhancing online media
- presenting it
- ease of use
- Dr. Gary Stager’s question about web2.0 why are there so few, if any, demands being made for evidence of Web 2.0′s efficacy in schools?– the post is titled Accountability and is very short
- Are web 2.0 tools going to fade away?
- Are teachers really justified in being frustrated by their peers who don’t use these tools?
- How transformative are the tools themselves?
- iPhone app of the week – Quizlet
- How can schools use technology to improve meetings -video conference
- agenda ahead of time
- optional meetings
- recording meetings?
As always you can listen to our podcast here on our blog.
You subscribe to us on iTunes.
You can listen to the episode on Podomatic.
You can download the episode HERE!