We’re not old, we’re seasoned! This is our fiftieth episode and we are pleased to be joined with Tony, Cara and Preston. Of course Omar and I will be there to kick off the festivities. Please subscribe to us on iTunes, download the episode below or listen to it right here on the blog!
- Edmodo goes down! – Twice in about a month
- Should teachers be worried
- Owning your own data
- Plan B scenarios
- 15 million users on it now
- Tony’s Post: https://itbabble.com/2012/12/13/if-you-dont-love-ipads-people-hate-you/
- Take the survey please!
- Problems rolling them out
- What could be better
- Is Android a viable option or is it still an iPad world out there?
- Producing Tech Savvy Teachers
- Proposed title: How to survive a zombie apocalypse…and How to survive a digital world Teach kids to code, collaborate and collate critical content
- Cyber Awareness week – Preston was there too! He is everywhere!
- The holiday season is upon us any new tech in your future?
- Deep fried USBs
Subscribe to us on iTunes HERE
Download the episode HERE
Listen to the episode below.