Welcome to 2013! We at IT Babble are back and better than ever. So kick back and listen to the dulcet tones of Tony, Preston, Omar and myself to hear what is happening in the world of educational technology.
- Happy New Year
- What are your resolutions
- What are your predictions for this year
- What are your ed tech goals
- Trends we saw in 2012
- Cloud computing
- Learning Management System explosion
- Common Core
- Flipped classrooms
- Add a trend you saw in ed tech this year (we can limit this to the 4 most important)
- Sandy Hook
- Should we arm principals/teachers/security guards?
- How technology could have helped?
- eBooks in school libraries
- Is it possible?
- We are already BYOD do students also have to buy a Kindle/Kobo/Sony eReader?
- Your thoughts
- iPhone app of the week – myScript calculator
Subscribe to us on iTunes HERE!
Listen to us on Podomatic HERE!
Listen to our podcast below