Gaze upon the digital fetus in all its glory! This is just a prototype, so if you are eager to get your own t-shirt you’ll have to wait a little while. Anyway, we have another awesome show and even though Omar was sick he was there toughing it out like a good educator. Check out the agenda below and remember you can find us on iTunes and Podomatic.
- Tony’s post – APPs are for suckers
- What’s your favorite useless app
- What’s the best app you use?
- Is Spradling a bad person?
- An excessive example of printing
- When should their be an intervention?
- Michelle Rhee PBS Frontline Report – watch it here (an hour long)
- What should it look like and does it need to be so extreme?
- Testing as a means of teacher/school evaluation?
- Should technology usage or knowledge be a part of teacher evaluations?
- If so should teachers be fired over their inability to use technology
- Difficulties using chat on campus for teachers
- Why would it be good
- Why it has failed
- What to do to make it successful
- Does Constant Googling Really Make You Stupider?
- This debate has been going on for a while
- What do you think?
- iOS app of the week – World Atlas by National Geographic
- Free today bu usually $1.99
As always be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes HERE!
You can find us Podomatic HERE!
You can listen to us below as well.