I’ve been planning this for a while and it has finally happened. I got to sit down with the English department at my middle school to talk about technology and how it is impacting their English classes. It was a really good chat and definitely worth the listen. Check out the agenda below.
1) Dealing with the new Bring your Own Device program (BYOD) and Macs
2) Some projects with technology integration and their results
3) Some challenges of integrating technology into the classroom
4) Handwritten vs typed assignments
5) Plus for the future Lots of humor!
Here is that 60 second book review website: http://www.60secondrecap.com/
Thanks Jeff, Lisa and Martha for their time and insights!
As always you can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes HERE!
As always you can subscribe to our podcast on PodOmatic HERE!
You can always listen right here on IT Babble.