This episode is a keeper folks. A real humdinger! Check out the agenda below.
- Jeff Jarvis and “Technopanic” – Read Tony’s post about it here and watch Jeff on the BBC here
- Institutions being informed
- Technopanic in schools & homes
- Copyright and issues in education – A chart to help us
- Have you ever broken the law?
- Here is a unit on teaching copyright from the Electronic Frontier
- Shout out to Cameron Pittman and his blog http://physicswithportals.com/
- Do we have any questions for him?
- Why Confusion Can Be a Good Thing – by Annie Murphy Paul at Mind/Shift
- People hate this feeling
- How to get teachers doing this more?
- Single Missions vs Swarm Logic – Tony’s post
- How do you Google?
- Less is more
- Any tips tricks?
As always subscribe to us on iTunes HERE!
Listen to it on PodOmatic HERE!
Or listen below