Humdinger is the adjective used to describe this week’s podcast. I am joined by Omar and Tony as we discuss and probe the inner workings of educational technology . . . and some other stuff.
- Happy birthday Kendra, Aidan and Hardi
- Tony’s post Backup to Fail or Backup to Win
- We added this as an essential tech skills last week
- I’m RICH! – Patrick’s post about how wealth compares across the world not just your home country
- How could you use this in class?
- ITGS ideas?
- How rich are you?
- How to Escape the Cult of “Busy” by Janet Choi from LifeHacker
- Should Sara buy this or wait…
She is going to college to study graphic design and this dude at the school said she needed what is below for next August.
“So I emailed the college and asked them exactly what the requirements for the Mac I need are, they said this:
MacBook Pro 15″
2.4 Ghz processor
Applications used over 2 years:
Students will also develop a thorough understanding of Adobe AfterEffects as used in the video editing process including the importing and exporting of video clips from Final Cut Pro. They will also learn the basics of video manipulation and special effects generation.
You can always listen right here too.