It’s been a long time away but now we are back stronger than ever! This episode we welcome back Cara, Preston, myself and Tony (sort of – Skype issues). Check out the agenda below and enjoy!
- Welcome back Cara!
- Drone delivery – How will this affect schools?
- Read about in TechCrunch here.
- Can kids be delivered by drones to school?
- Amazon goes crazy predictive
- Read it from the Washington Post here.
- Could schools use a predictive system like this?
- Coding in Schools
- Should it mandatory?
- Treated as a separate subject like a foreign language?
- Good decision/Bad decisions
- Internet awareness
- How to explain complex concepts to people – Post from Lifehacker by Thorin Kloswski
- How does tech help you with this?
Check us out on iTunes HERE!
Download the episode HERE!