Man, that was a great show! Omar, Preston and myself sit down and talk about some great ed-tech talk. Check out the agenda below and then check out the podcast yourself. You can also download it (see the link below) or subscribe to us on iTunes.
Plus look for our upcoming Haiku contest!
- Google Classroom – Google’s Learning Management System predictions?
- Here is the YouTube video
- The link to Google Classroom
- Is this a threat to other LMS like Edmodo, Schoology, Engrade, etc.
- What features would you like to see?
- A Time to Stop and Think About : STEM, Programming, & Feynman a post by Tony on IT Babble
- Is the STEM approach incorrect?
- Do you think it will fail?
- Google Sites – Patrick’s quick review
- Should people use it
- Your thoughts
- Don’t interview anyone who hasn’t accomplished anything. Ever. post by Tony DePrato on IT Babble
- Should this apply to high school students looking to go to university?
Download it HERE from PodOmatic!
Subscribe to us on iTunes HERE!
1 thought on “Podcast 80 – Omar is a haiku master”
[…] ← Podcast 80 – Omar is a haiku master […]