It’s just Tony and I this week, but the crew will be back next week so don’t worry. Despite the small numbers Tony and I pulled off yet another great podcast. Check out the agenda below and as always, subscribe to us on iTunes or find us on Podomatic.
- Can a New School Churn out Devs Faster? by Michael Vizard of DICE
- Link: http://insights.dice.com/2015/10/12/can-a-new-school-churn-out-devs-faster/
- Holberton School in San Francisco
- Specialized two year school vs traditional 4 year programs
- Will company’s care?
- Could this model be applied to other fields?
- Tony’s post: Your school’s Wikipedia…Did you write it? Are you sure?
- Link: https://itbabble.com/2015/10/16/your-schools-wikipedia-did-you-write-it-are-you-sure/
- Preston’s validation?
- How to protect yourself?
- An Ex-Microsoft Engineer’s Advice to Programmers: Learn How to Write by Patrick Allan
- Link: http://lifehacker.com/an-ex-microsoft-engineers-advice-to-programmers-learn-1736116031
- Do we overlook this in school?
- Are we too focused on individual subjects?
- Hands on with Paper, Dropbox’s answer to Google Docs by Casey Newton of The Verge.
- Link: http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/15/9545587/dropbox-paper-hands-on
- Will Dropbox push into education?
- Could this be another viable option for schools?
Listen to us here or download it HERE!http://itbabble.podomatic.com/enclosure/2015-10-18T03_14_33-07_00.mp3″