- Tony’s Post – Browse This My Way – Low Tech & Free Browser Standard Implementation a. Link: https://itbabble.com/2015/10/21/browse-this-my-way-low-tech-free-browser-standards-implementation/
- Are you being a fascist?
- Why is this important?
- Email – why don’t we teach this in school?
- This 1985 RAND Report on the Future of Email Is Still Relevant Today by Matt Novak at Gizmodo b. Link: http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/this-1985-rand-paper-on-the-future-of-email-is-still-re-1734094332
- My students (past and present) have no idea about this
- The email is not “theirs”
- The Web We Need to Give to Students by Audrey Watters at Hackeducation a. Link: http://hackeducation.com/2015/10/19/domains/
- Student intellectual property – how they can keep it
- University of William and Mary gives each student their own domain
- Domain of One’s Own iii. Link: http://umw.domains/
- When students move from one school to another
- Student privacy is important – how to give them a voice?
Listen to it here or download the MP3 HERE!http://itbabble.podomatic.com/enclosure/2015-10-25T04_16_05-07_00.mp3″