Finally a real panel! This week’s episode clocks in at just over 30 minutes. The agenda is great, the discussion is great and though Tim’s playing PS4 [sic] and couldn’t make it, we still managed to have a great show. Check out the agenda below and remember to subscribe to us on iTunes or Podomatic.
- The Rating Game – by Josh Dzieza
- Link: http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/28/9625968/rating-system-on-demand-economy-uber-olive-garden
- True story from Patrick
- Could this be used for teachers?
- App Development in middle/high
- Infographic from Nine Hertz. b. Link: http://theninehertz.com/insight-of-mobile-app-development-process
- Is this worth investigating as a 4-6 week unit?
- GameSalad link: https://gamesalad.com/
- Changing format for the podcast in the future
- Daily podcast
Listen below or download it HERE!