Today, Tony, Tim, David and Patrick talk about big data in education and some positives and negatives about. Only one topic today but it’s a big one (pun intended) and there are a lot of aspects of this worth discussing. Check out our links below.
As always subscribe to us on iTunes or follow us on Podomatic. You can also find us on your favorite podcasting app.
- The Promise-and Perils-of Predictive Policing Based on Big Data by HV Jagadish – Gizmodo
- Apple education chief and sees big data for education – by Jonny Evans of Computerworld
- eSpark – https://esparklearning.com/
- Gooru – https://www.gooru.org/#home
- Schools want to use this
- Pros for big data in education
- Cons for big data in education
Download the episode HERE!http://itbabble.podomatic.com/enclosure/2015-12-01T22_13_34-08_00.mp3″