Omar returns for the 100th episode of IT Babble as we discuss people using podcasts instead of exams, students who fail and some holiday no-no’s.
We will be off till January so everyone enjoy your holidays! Check out our talking points below.
As always subscribe to us on iTunes, follow us at Podomatic or subscribe to us using your favorite mobile podcasting app.
- Wow – 100 episodes!
- Inspired By Serial, Teens Create Podcasts As A Final Exam by Linda Flanagan of KQED
- Link: http://ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2015/06/18/inspired-by-serial-teens-create-podcasts-as-a-final-exam/
- Student example 1:http://thesilentstruggle.podomatic.com/entry/2015-06-10T07_43_43-07_00
- Student example 2: http://tommybenincaso.podbean.com/
- Is this enough to justify a final exam?
- How would other English teachers feel?
- The Best Students Are Often the Ones Who Make the Most Mistakes by Melanie Pinola of LifeHacker
- Link: http://lifehacker.com/the-best-students-are-often-the-ones-who-make-the-most-1747125544
- We know this to be true
- How can teachers create this environment in their classroom?
- Consequences of this type of environment (positives and negatives)?
- Holiday movies you shouldn’t show
- Recommendations of what not to show your class?
Download the episode HERE!http://itbabble.podomatic.com/enclosure/2015-12-16T14_02_07-08_00.mp3″