On this episode, Tim, Tony and Patrick talk about the Hour of Code and what happens afterwards and how has Google changed the way students learn. Check out the talking points below.
As always you should subscribe to us on iTunes, follow us on Podomatic or subscribe to us using your favorite podcasting app.
Beyond Hour of Code by Tony DePrato
- Link: https://itbabble.com/2016/02/28/beyond-hour-of-code/
- What happens afterwards?
- What are some good ideas at each level?
- Grade calculator
- Something fun that you can discuss
- Just a one-off moment in the school year
- Too easily dismissed?
- Something that is accessible not scary
How Has Google Affected the Way We Learn? By Zhai Yun Tan of KQED
- Link: http://ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2016/02/08/how-has-google-affected-the-way-students-learn/
- Good, bad, inevitable?
- What can’t teachers do anymore?
- What should they do?
You can download this episode HERE!