Patrick and Tony are back in another great episode (truly-this one is pretty darn good). We talk about a world without work and what that does to education and integration specialists and Tony’s take on how to make them more accountable and therefore more effective. OK, check out the talking points below.
1) A World Without Work – by Derek Thompson at the Atlantic
- Is this possible?
- Is technology to blame?
- What would this do to education if there is no work?
- Is this a good/bad thing?
2) Tony’s article Tech Integration: Are you mapping it? On TIE Online
- Is it disastrous if a school doesn’t map?
- What do you say to schools where the tech integrationist also teaches classes?
- Should there be more documentation (student artifacts, reflections of teachers, etc.)
You can download this episode by clicking HERE!