Tony and Patrick are back at it. In this episode we talk about teacher evaluations via a video recording. The impending announcement of Windows Cloud and Intel’s Compute Card. Could this be the future of computing in schools?
- Teacher evaluations via video?
- Is this a good idea?
- Logistical problems
- Platform for sharing
- Windows Cloud
- A real competitor for Chrome?
- RT revival
- Will only run Windows Universal Apps
- Windows Docs – https://docs.com/en-us
- Intel’s Compute Card
- A modular computer
- Designed for IoT but could this be a great solution for schools?
As always subscribe to us on iTunes or follow us on Podomatic.
You can also download the show HERE!