This episode Tony and I make some big statements about the Olympics, talk about Gmail extensions, what ed tech really is and a whole lot more. You can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or your favorite podcasting app. Check out the talking points below.
- Happy Olympics and Valentine’s Day!
- Smarthphones – Let’s experiment and see by Patrick
- Tony how is your experiment going?
- Devices – Students, teachers, schools by Patrick
- School Shooting Simulation Software (and the Problem with How People Define ‘Ed Tech’) by Audrey Watters of Hackeducation
- Should we consider Ed tech to such a broad degree?
- Gmail extensions – do you use any?
As always you can download this episode here.
Or listen to it below!