Tony and Patrick and talking Cyber Security (more like Cyber Fear) and Patrick’s quest to find a good wireless streaming option for classrooms other than Apple TVs. As always please subscribe to us on your favorite podcasting app or on Apple Music.
Tony’s Fired Up about CYBERSECURITY PANIC
- Connecting your computer wirelessly to a display
- Barco ClickShare – https://www.barco.com/en/clickshare
- Mersive Solstice – https://www.mersive.com/products/solstice/
- Crestron AirMedia2 – https://www.crestron.com/Products/Featured-Solutions/Airmedia
- Airtame – https://airtame.com/
- Apple TV – https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-tv/apple-tv-hd/32gb
- Miracast – https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/adapters/wireless-display-adapter-2/p3q-00001
- Look at rooms differently – not one solution for all spaces
- Hurdles for schools and companies
As always you can listen to it HERE!