Tony and Patrick are at it again. We’re still talking about the Coronavirus about a somewhat dubious story out of China some hardware and how some students were pretty sneaky. Be sure to subscribe to us on Apple Music or your favorite podcasting app.
- Online learning, biggest issue I am seeing: controlling students vs lesson prep
- Behavior problems online are not tech problems
- Be realistic – it cannot be business as usual
- Daily touchpoints for teachers and administration
- How often do students need to be online with the teacher?
- Chinese students try but fail…
- Funny story, but again Social Media thinks it is real.
- ViewSonic Viewboard – Awesome, but don’t get sucked in.
- Sneaky, sneaky kids and electronic tests by Patrick Cauley