Tony, Patrick and . . . OMAR are back! This is our 200th episode! Who could of thought that we would make it this far but here we are! There are plenty of stories and good topics to be had so check it out. As always you can subscribe to the IT Babble podcast using your favorite podcasting app.
- Welcome back Omar!!
- What’s been going on with you and Dubai?
- Do you have long Covid?
- Patrick’s new recording set up
- Shure MV7 – https://www.shure.com/en-US/products/microphones/mv7
- Rode PSA1 – https://www.rode.com/accessories/stands/psa1
- Y2K22 & Microsoft Exchange Servers – uh-oh
- Amazon Alexa tells child to touch penny to live electrical plug
- Timer test:
- https://hellochatterbox.com/ – A more educational focus for AI
- Buddha Box – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddha_Box
- Should teachers use these assistants in their classrooms?
- Omar’s new elective
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency elective
- Lots of real world topics
- Decentralized vs. Centralized currency for example
- What is Blockchain
- Running miners for Crypto at school – be careful (lots of logistics)
- Not going to get rich here folks!
- Tony’s new network design (No More Server Room or Person Living in the Server Room)