Another awesome episode with Cara, Omar, Tony and myself. Preston won’t be joining us as he is our schools living mascot, but that won’t stop us from breaking down some of the more interesting topics that are happening in ed tech. Check out the agenda below.
- Going 1:1 – Get on with it!
- What will happen when we take their Windows machines? Predictions
- Teachers pay Teachers – What are your thoughts on this? Business Weekly
- What Right Do Schools Have to Discipline Students for What They Say Off Campus? by Wendy Kaminer of the Atlantic the link is here.
- Should schools get involved at all?
- What power should they have if involved?
- What actions can they take?
- Learning and Leading Creating Documentary Reflectionsby Dr. David Denton
- Is this overkill?
- Does this really help reflection?
- How can it be improved?
- When do you use video in your class?
- iPhone app of the week – 3D Brain
As always you can listen to our show here.
Subscribe to us on iTunes.