Happy Thanksgiving listener! IT Babble is back and better than ever. This week Tony and Patrick talk about a whole bunch of good ed tech topics. Check out the talking points below. As always be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes.
- The Push for Education Programs that Pay People as They Learn by Lolade Fadulu
- Apprenticeships sound like a good idea
- Down sides?
- Does it take away a person’s choice?
- Does Educational Technology need to be its own discipline in universities?
- Contours of a New Discipline by Carl Straumsheim
- Disciplining Education Technology by Audrey Watters of Hackeducation
- Apple’s ‘Everyone Can Code’ initiative expands to colleges and universities outside the US by Jon Russell at Techcrunch
- Should high school be doing this?
- Problems with Apple’s Swift Coding
As always you can listen to or download the podcast below!