On this episode Tony, Tim and myself discuss blogs that teachers run and some things they should be aware of and should schools consider super cheap devices in their school?
Check out the agenda below:
- Think before you blog by Doug Johnson from Blue Skunk Blog
- Link: http://doug-johnson.squarespace.com/blue-skunk-blog/2015/11/6/think-before-you-blog.html
- How can schools protect themselves?
- What if a teacher is walking this line?
- How to instruct new teachers/students wanting to blog? e. Yammer:https://products.office.com/en-US/yammer/yammer-features
- The ultra budget devices?
- Mossberg: Can $150 Windows laptop be any good? i. Link:http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/18/9751506/mossberg-lenovo-ideapad-100s-review
- Cheap Amazon Fire Tablet?
- Amazon’s $50 Fire Tablet Sucks, But It’s All the Tablet I Need? by Mario Aguilar – Gizmodo ii. Link: http://gizmodo.com/amazons-50-fire-tablet-sucks-but-its-all-the-tablet-i-1731494027?sidebar_promotions_icons=testingoff&utm_expid=66866090-67.e9PWeE2DSnKObFD7vNEoqg.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
- This is very attractive to schools – should or shouldn’t they?
You can always listen to the podcast right here or download it HERE!http://itbabble.podomatic.com/enclosure/2015-11-26T13_03_28-08_00.mp3″