A fantastic episode we talk about distance learning in the fall, learning management systems and how they are not adequate for distance learning and some great ideas of how to make it more successful. As always be sure to subscribe to us on Apple Music or your favorite podcasting app.
Tony’s new phone (Moto G Stylus), Patrick’s desk project & Fred Willard RIP
- Learning Management Systems are not Distance Learning Systems
- LMS is built with a linear perspective
- You can’t prevent cheating
- Modify your LMS (if you can)
- Teacher website (MS and up)
- Project based learning instead of Assessment
- Azure and G-Suite Connecting Provisioning and SSO
- Distance Learning in the Fall?
- Using Curriculum map as road map
- What have we heard?
- Possible options
- Hybrid systems
- High school take some classes completely online
- What should teachers do?
- Start recording your lessons ahead of time
- Focus on flexibility
- What should schools do?
- The free products are gone
- Make sure your services are good to go in the fall
- Document cameras – https://www.ipevo.com/
- V2 Stand – https://ipaddocumentcamera.com/pages/justand-v2
You can download the episode here!