This post will give you a rundown of what we currently use for our A/V solution and what we are going to be switching to. I will be using specific names of products (and current prices if I can find them), but that is in no way IT Babble promoting those items. IT Babble receives no ad revenue or any financial compensation for mentioning them. This is just what my school is doing and what works for us. This set up may be complete overkill for some schools or completely not appropriate for others.
If you have questions, leave them in the comments. We moderate all comments so it will post when Tony or myself approve it and then I will respond. Continue reading “A/V in our classrooms” →
Tony and Patrick are back with a scintillating show talking about Apple, projectors, Python and more! Check out the talking points below and as always subscribe to us on iTunes or your favorite podcasting app
- What’s everyone been up to?
- It’s not TV it’s HBO – seriously?
- Apple kills a number of parenting apps
- NY Times article by Jack Nicaus- https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/27/technology/apple-screen-time-trackers.html?utm_source=Mobicip+Newsletter&utm_campaign=40412b0160-newsletter_may_2019_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d79046fb92-40412b0160-381664949&mc_cid=40412b0160&mc_eid=7241c605ec
- Apple’s response – https://www.macrumors.com/2019/05/01/devs-urge-apple-to-release-screen-time-apis/
- What this means for parents?
- Projector Search
- Laser vs Bulbed – LASER is the way to go
- Cost of bulbs
- Short throw vs Standard
- Python Creator Quits:
Download this episode here
Listen to it below