Tony and Patrick have got law questions. This means that we had to go out and get a real, honest-to-God lawyer in the form of Keith Wurzbacher. Listen to a (mostly) serious conversation regarding schools, email addresses and much more. As always be sure to subscribe to us on Apple Music or with your favorite podcasting app.
- World Series Predictions?
- Should or can schools give email to people who do not work (or have worked) or are associated with the school
- Uses email for personal legal matters
- No expectation of privacy
- Email address is for school related purposes
- Representing the school
- Social media concerns
- Limited expectation of privacy
- School’s legal time in a problem
- Hiring PR firm
- Paying for lawyer/law firm
- Trunk-or-Treat – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick-or-treating#Trunk-or-Treat
You can download to the episode here!