WE ARE BACK! Tony and I are going to try and podcast every week folks. That’s right, every – single – week of this year. Will we do it? Not sure but we are going to try. We are also going to try and switch up the podcast a little. Instead of just talking ed tech we may do some series or something. I don’t know, but I do know that this episode was a lot of fun. Check out the talking points below and be sure to subscribe to us on your favorite podcasting app.
- What have we been up to since our last episode (March 2021)
- Streaming live events – Patrick’s new setup
- Dystopian School (A better way to run a school)
- Definition – https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dystopia
- Trend of making a mound into a mountain
- Kevin Sorbo as Hercules as the head of school – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules:_The_Legendary_Journeys
Listen to it here
Download it here!