This episode Omar and Patrick get into that winter spirit and talk a littl ed tech too. Here’s what’s on the agenda.
- Tony DePrato’s post about managing eWaste (a must read people)
- My review about Hall.com
- My post about bad reasons to start ed tech blogging
- Omar’s journey about creating his first app for the Android and iOS marketplace
- GradeQuick and their deadline for a Lion plugin. Arrrrghhhhh!
- Winter movies I can’t show to my kids (but would love to)
- Educational iPhone and Android app reviews are coming back
- Why the delay on the Edmodo Challenger #4 – Moodle post?
Sit back, sip some egg nog by the fire and turn up the volume. Omar and Patrick are here to brighten your winter day 🙂
Oh by the way you can also subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes, or listen to it here by clicking on the play button.