Tony and Patrick are back! Patrick is in Grand rapids attending the ATLIS conference. They will be talking about AI, innovating and how no one gives a flying hooey about the US PIRG report about Chromebooks.
As always, check out the show notes below and you can subscribe to our podcast from your very favorite podcasting app.
- ATLIS day 1
- Good workshops
- Innovation is not learning or using technology
- Grand Rapids might be nice – no idea but the weather sucks
- We are all aware that the Terms of Service require parental consent of children between the ages of 13-18 – what happens when a fair amount of people say no?
- Lawsuits on deck concerning intellectual property, enterprise and copyright
- VR questions
- How to model something in VR?
- How to send it directly to a 3D printer?
- Tony’s annoying AI conversation
- I need more info Tony
- Please read the disclaimers
- US PIRG’s Chromebook Report